Thursday, March 12, 2009

Absolute silliness

I relented. I've held out on buying a new telly for about 2 years. Then last week I caved. Only because I wanted a wii fit.

This is both good and bad. The wii was supposed to be for me to muck around with and get a bit more exercise in. Hubby has used it more than me. Grr. I'll just have to wait until the novelty has worn off and it will be mine again!

Other news since the last post. Toddler is still teething. Health nurse said she's very smart and about 6 months ahead in her development. Yay. This also means we get to suffer through tantrums earlier than scheduled.

I've also manage to lost another kilo or so.

I should really do this more often as I forget all the interesting things in the mean time!

1 comment:

  1. You do it more often than I do! Hope Ian has handed over the Wii now

    ReplyDelete