Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Virtue.

Right. The god stick is back in my hands! After being patient (and absent from house) the wii remote is MINE! Incidentally, rhythm boxing is my new favourite.

Other news. My cousin got married on the weekend. Yay. She had intended it to be on the beach. Nice. The weather turned on her and it was freezing and poured with rain. BAD. Also her caterer had a tantrum and the reception was delayed by two hours.

What I should also tell you is that my cousin looked divine. Her dress was beautiful and I didn't recognise her husband. Every time I've seen him, he's been wearing thongs and holding a beer so to see him in a suit and "real" shoes not to mention a haircut was a bit of a surprise.

My diet also took a bit of a tumble over the weekend. Was staying with my family and eating for a diet is not their strong point. Good news is that I'd spent the earlier part of the week exercising like mad to compensate. Only a small gain as a result. Now have to do the same this week to make up for it!

Tomorrow I'm taking my bike to be fitted, serviced and a comfy seat installed on it. Yay. Maybe now I can make good use of it and save the environment, money and improve my fitness. There is even talk of acquiring a toddler seat for the back.

I wish the weather would decide what it wants to do. My sinuses aren't coping. I'm over the headaches.

More soon.

Em

1 comment:

  1. I have been the sinus queen myself, of late. I really hate it. Cold and Flu tabs aplenty

    ReplyDelete